what an excellent idea. I felt somewhat like a relay runner, passing the baton to the next person on the list. I even included them in our prayers, as they may have had a stressful or complicated day. The boys and I listed the people in the Kidmo ministry, the possible things they might need prayer for, then divided the list. While it didn't take the whole 15 minutes for them to finish their list, they were a part of something that is critical to their spiritual growth. Thanks for the opportunity to do this. Bonnie
Agrees with Bonnie. This is an excellent opportunity for the whole church family. I have found it rather easy to not only participate, but to fill up the time span with what I feel are useful prayers, for lack of a better description, that are of consequence. I feel "at ease" with the process, but that is probably due to the heavy hitters going before me, ie. nate and rick. It appears the pipeline is open after them. ( just joking )
I too want to express how great an idea this is. I feel it is a blessing in itself.
From October 13 through November 21, 2008, Nags Head Church will be spending 40 days focused on discovering our purposes as a church.
Comments are moderated, which means a blog administrator will read every comment before it will actually show up on the blog. This helps to preserve the integrity and purpose of the blog.
2 comments:
what an excellent idea. I felt somewhat like a relay runner, passing the baton to the next person on the list. I even included them in our prayers, as they may have had a stressful or complicated day. The boys and I listed the people in the Kidmo ministry, the possible things they might need prayer for, then divided the list. While it didn't take the whole 15 minutes for them to finish their list, they were a part of something that is critical to their spiritual growth. Thanks for the opportunity to do this.
Bonnie
Agrees with Bonnie. This is an excellent opportunity for the whole church family. I have found it rather easy to not only participate, but to fill up the time span with what I feel are useful prayers, for lack of a better description, that are of consequence. I feel "at ease" with the process, but that is probably due to the heavy hitters going before me, ie. nate and rick. It appears the pipeline is open after them. ( just joking )
I too want to express how great an idea this is. I feel it is a blessing in itself.
Post a Comment