Each day a new post will allow you to comment on how God is teaching you and how your focus on prayer is making a difference. Feel free to share prayer requests. If they're for another person, please have their permission before posting. And share how God is answering your prayers as well.
Let's use this daily and regularly to encourage one another!
I thank my God upon every remembrance of you, always in every prayer of mine making request for you all with joy, for your fellowship in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ - Philippians 1:3-6
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Since Wednesday is for me a major sermon working day, I'm praying for God's direction as I work today. Sunday's message is the last of this current series and needs to hit home for all of us.
Thanks for praying with me.
Post a Comment