Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Day 30

Each day a new post will allow you to comment on how God is teaching you and how your focus on prayer is making a difference. Feel free to share prayer requests. If they're for another person, please have their permission before posting. And share how God is answering your prayers as well.

Let's use this daily and regularly to encourage one another!

Don't forget that tomorrow night First Wednesday begins at 6:30 sharp! Worship, prayer, communion, challenge. It's for the whole family.

I will surely not stop praying for you, because that would be sinning against the LORD. I will teach you what is good and right. You must honor the LORD and truly serve him with all your heart. Remember the wonderful things he did for you! - 1 Samuel 12:23-24

1 comment:

Rick Lawrenson said...

A comment on my blog (www.beachpreach.com) asked for our prayers for Jessie, a little girl with cystic fibrosis who is now in ICU and on a ventilator.

I don't know other details except that she received a transplant back in April.