Each day a new post will allow you to comment on how God is teaching you and how your focus on prayer is making a difference. Feel free to share prayer requests. If they're for another person, please have their permission before posting. And share how God is answering your prayers as well.
Let's use this daily and regularly to encourage one another!
O God, hear my prayer, and open your ears to the words from my mouth. (Psalm 54:2 GWT)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Some great thoughts were in the PDL devotion about the love of God and how He loves us while at the same time He fully knows us.
And we're to emulate that kind of uncontional love to the world and to the church. Communion illustrates that verticle and horizontal aspects of love.
I haven't seen yet what is up with the storm. But I can tell from the lack of sounds outside that it hasn't hit us hard (yet?). So I'm praying for the outcome of Hanna as well as the outcome of Ike.
Post a Comment