Thursday, September 25, 2008

Day 25

Each day a new post will allow you to comment on how God is teaching you and how your focus on prayer is making a difference. Feel free to share prayer requests. If they're for another person, please have their permission before posting. And share how God is answering your prayers as well.

Let's use this daily and regularly to encourage one another!

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. - Philippians 4:6

2 comments:

Rick Lawrenson said...

Yesterday I saw how high the tides were as a result of the storm. I pray that damage on the ocean front might be minimal.

Roxanne said...

I just received this email from Barbara Kay at 2pm:

"I just got a call that Mom is in intensive care with arrhythmia problems. She’s been in and out of attreal fib over the last couple of days. My sister Merle and I are leaving for South Carolina. Please pray that they will get things straightened out before her heart gives out. I know you will lift her up. I’ll keep you updated as best I can. Thanks, Barbara"

Thanks for your prayers for Barbara's mom and for Barbara's traveling in this nasty weather today.