Each day a new post will allow you to comment on how God is teaching you and how your focus on prayer is making a difference. Feel free to share prayer requests. If they're for another person, please have their permission before posting. And share how God is answering your prayers as well.
Let's use this daily and regularly to encourage one another!
Tomorrow's Sunday!
O LORD, listen to my prayer.
Open your ears to hear my urgent requests.
Answer me because you are faithful and righteous.(Psalm 143:1 GWT)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
No doubt that today's 15 minutes were my most difficult so far.
Remember Jesus' words to the sleepy disciples to "watch and pray"? This morning I felt like one of the 12!
I guess that should have been "one of the 11".
There are many needs and so much to pray for. We needs God's help and guidance as there are many "crisis" needs now. I think of our own church family needs, financial, health, relational healing; I think of our nations needs, the election of a new president, the financial crisis, the housing collapse, energy crisis, Hurricane Ike and the poor people from Houston, Texas, and La. Alone, I get easily overwhelmed, but I step back and get perspective. My God has everything under His control, and I only need to discern how I fit into His plan and make myself available as He calls me. God, I give my time, talents, and the resources You make available to me, fully to be of use as you desire.
Post a Comment