Each day a new post will allow you to comment on how God is teaching you and how your focus on prayer is making a difference. Feel free to share prayer requests. If they're for another person, please have their permission before posting. And share how God is answering your prayers as well.
Let's use this daily and regularly to encourage one another!
But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you, 45that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. - Mt. 5:44-45
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Please pray that Tricia's condition will continue to improve at Duke. Pray for Nathan to hold up under that stress. Agnes is also there and could use our prayers, too!
I'm returning to the dermatologist again today. Pray that that things go well there. Thanks.
There are a number of loose ends being tied up this week in prep for 40 Days of Purpose. Pray that everthing falls into place.
I woke up early today with Trunk or Treat on my mind so I went ahead and got out of bed and prayed for Trunk or Treat. I pray that through this year's event thousands from our community will know that NHC cares for them. I also pray we see some new partners come into the church as a result of coming to TOT and then attending church, hearing the gospel and responding.
We have before us the biggest outreach event we do each year. I pray every partner in NHC gets on board with this outreach event.
Post a Comment