Each day a new post will allow you to comment on how God is teaching you and how your focus on prayer is making a difference. Feel free to share prayer requests. If they're for another person, please have their permission before posting. And share how God is answering your prayers as well.
Let's use this daily and regularly to encourage one another!
We're almost to our goal!
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.
- Jer. 29:11-13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Today I'm already feeling overwhelmed emotionally, spiritually, physically. Lots of "unplanned" things are popping up, making life pretty stressful.
This verse is helping: "Cast all your burdens on Him for He cares for you."
Thank you for letting us know when you need us to stand in the gap for you. I am about to start my 15 mins, and will be lifting you (and your family) up, even more than usual.
Post a Comment