Three of our men are going to be in other churches this weekend and I hope you'll join me in praying for them:
Burnie Staples will be sharing the Gospel at his dad's funeral service in Jackson, NC on Saturday. Pray that those who may not know Christ will listen as Burnie explains how to have eternal life. He is especially concerned about a family member.
Sam Knight will be preaching at Ocean View Baptist Church in KDH and Tom Lee will be doing the same at Outer Banks Baptist Church in KDH at 11:00 on Sunday. Both guys are filling in for pastors who are away. This is a great opportunity for them and I know these sister churches will be blessed. Pray for God to give them the right Scriptures and Word for each church.
And while you're at it, you can pray for me and our gatherings at NHC this Sunday as I speak from Matthew 4 about Jesus' 40 days experience.
Rick
Friday, August 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
very cool! I'll be praying for each of you.
Thank you for the prayers you lifted up for Burnie while he spoke at his dad's funeral on Saturday. God led him to do a wonderful job, recounting a life of choices that took his dad down some rough roads, but ended well, with a late-in-life acceptance of Christ's salvation.
Post a Comment