
Elijah spent 40 days walking through a desert to ascend the mountain of God and be confronted with a question from God: What are you doing here? He was sustained during that 40 day journey by a meal of bread and water provided by God, delivered by an angel.
Your 40 days of prayer can be a journey like no other for you if your nourishment comes from God. Then, following our 40 days of prayer we'll be taking the next 40 days to find out "What on earth am I here for?".
Like Elijah, have you ever allowed fear, feelings or a sense of failure to cause you to doubt?
2 comments:
I must confess that the last time I did something big like this, God took our world and turned it upside down...the end result however is that we are living our dream here on the Outer Banks and ready to see what else God will do...I am praying
Carol
Today was another great day at NHC! I'm excited to see God already doing great things because of this upcoming 40 Day Journey!
Nate
Post a Comment