Saturday, November 22, 2008

Created for a Mission

Evangelism is actually carried out intentionally by only 10% of Christians. That means 90% of us are not sharing our faith.

Have you ever shared your faith story and how the Good News of Jesus can bring new life with someone else?

Why is it that the Christian community typically avoids communicating the Gospel?

How can NHC encourage her partners to reach out?

Share your thoughts and comments.

1 comment:

Rebecca Meyers said...

I think my biggest fear as a baby Christian has been my "lack of information" for the questions one might ask me. I am learning now that I don't need to know it all...I just need to know the most important thing...that Jesus died for everybody, everywhere and God has an awesome place for us to live later if we'll believe that. It's pretty neat too that I can relate to people with that same "lack of information" to tell them they don't need to know it all right now.